Everyone struggles with something.
There are resources that can help.
- Denver Springs specializes in treating individuals who suffer from mental, behavioral and substance abuse issues. Treatment is available in both inpatient and outpatient settings. denversprings.org
- Footprints to Recovery provides education, tools, and support for individuals, families, and the community to ﬁnd the reason to achieve lasting recovery and a life lived to the fullest potential. footprintstorecovery.com
- Harmony Foundation offers collaborative and respectful treatment processes that utilize accepted best practices in addiction treatment. Harmony promotes physical, emotional and spiritual healing, empowering clients to embark upon the lifelong journey of recovery. harmonyfoundationinc.com
- Palmer Lake Recovery is a full continuum care treatment facility for adults struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. palmerlakerecovery.com
- Sandstone Care provides treatment programs for young adults and adolescents struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. Offering a full continuum of outpatient care including detox, teen residential treatment, extended care, day treatment, intensive outpatient, sober living, and general outpatient rograms for young adults (ages 18-30) and adolescents (ages 13-18). www.sandstonecare.com
- Women’s Recovery helps women overcome addiction and find healing for mental health issues in a warm, welcoming environment at an outpatient addiction treatment center in Colorado that combines trauma-informed care with clinical treatment. www.womensrecovery.com
- Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. daccaa.org
- Lift the Label is a public awareness campaign that strives to remove damaging labels and stigma that prevent those with opioid addiction from seeking effective treatment. The campaign has also developed a list of support and treatment resources. liftthelabel.org
- National Institute on Drug Abuse supports and conducts research across a broad range of disciplines, including genetics, functional neuroimaging, social neuroscience, prevention, medication and behavioral therapies, and health services. drugabuse.gov
If you or someone you know is in crisis, reach someone who understands 24/7/365.
- The Lifeline Dial 988- 988 has been designated as the new three-digit dialing code that will route callers to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Colorado Crisis Services- 844-493-8255 or Text “TALK” to 38255
- Veterans Crisis Line- 800-273-8255 and press 1 to talk to someone