Outreach programs are available to assist Arapahoe and Douglas County residents to learn more about mental disorders and how to support people impacted by mental illness.
What outreach resources do we provide?
- In Our Own Voice – An educational speaker series.
- An Evening of Hope – Celebrating service and support for individuals and families affected by mental illness.
- Scholarship – Available to individuals participating in or planning on attending degreed programs related to and in support of mental health and human services.
- Coffee and Connect – A Saturday support group for families to connect with each other for coffee and conversation.
- Book Club – We hope you can join us for this powerful book and discussion, one Monday evening per month.
If you have questions about our Mental Illness Help and Outreach programs please fill out our Outreach Contact Form.