Everyone struggles with something.
Help is available when you need it.
Counseling, Medication Management, Outpatient & In-patient Resources
- AllHealth Network is a non-profit mental health organization providing counseling, psychiatry, crisis services, substance use treatment, and more. allhealthnetwork.org
- Denver Springs specializes in treating individuals who suffer from mental, behavioral and substance abuse issues. Treatment is available in both inpatient and outpatient settings. denversprings.org
- Highlands Behavioral offers a secure and nurturing environment for individuals seeking hope and healing from emotional, psychiatric and addictive behavioral health challenges. highlandsbhs.com
- HeartCentered Counseling is a comprehensive therapy practice counseling people through hard times, broken hearts, and painful emotions. Whether the work is with children, teens, adults, couples, or families, they have a therapist with the right experience to help. heartcenteredcounselors.com
- Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Depression Center offers experienced providers using a multidisciplinary team-based care model to deliver coordinated psychotherapy and medication management to adults. coloradodepressioncenter.org
- SonderMind can help you find a licensed therapist who accepts your insurance and is available to see you either in-person or online. sondermind.com
- The Medical Center of Aurora treats the mental health needs of individuals over the age of 18, which may include psychiatric therapy, intervention-based therapies, such as symptom management, and medication management. auroramed.com
- International OCD Foundation helps those affected by obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and related disorders to live full and productive lives. iocdf.org
- Let’s Talk Colorado is a media campaign that initiates inclusive conversation. Coloradans benefit when they learn to discuss their mental health and seek treatment when needed. letstalkco.org
- LGBT National Help Center is an organization that provides peer-support, community connections and resource information to people with questions regarding sexual orientation and/or gender identity. glbtnationalhelpcenter.org
- WINGS helps to break the cycle and heal the wounds of childhood sexual abuse by providing education, advocacy and support to adult survivors, loved ones, providers and communities. www.wingsfound.org
- You Are Not Alone-Mom 2 Mom (YANAM2M) is a nonprofit organization that supports moms by letting them know they are not alone. www.yanam2m.org
If you or someone you know is in crisis, reach someone who understands 24/7/365.
- Colorado Crisis Services- 844-493-8255 or Text “TALK” to 38255
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Veterans Crisis Line- 800-273-8255 and press 1 to talk to someone