Knowing where to turn isn’t always easy. We have resources that can help.
Counseling, Medication Management, Outpatient & In-patient Resources
- The Pediatric Mental Health Institute at Children’s Hospital Colorado provides mental health services to children, adolescents and their families. childrenscolorado.org
- Denver Springs offers adolescent outpatient and in-patient programs designed for youth ages 12-18. denversprings.com
- Highlands Behavioral offers adolescent treatment programs including intensive therapy, crisis stabilization, and counseling services at different levels of care to accommodate the each patient’s condition. highlandsbhs.com
- SonderMind can help you find a licensed therapist who accepts your insurance and is available to see you either in-person or online. sondermind.com
- The Medical Center of Aurora offers behavioral health and mental wellness programs specifically for adolescents between 11-17 years old. auroramed.com
- Juvenile Assessment Center provides a coordinated site that contributes to the safety of youth, families, and the community through early intervention, comprehensive assessment and improved access to appropriate services in Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert and Lincoln counties. jac18.org
- OK2Talk is an online community that provides a voice for teens and young adults struggling with mental health. The goal of OK2TALK is to create a community for teens and young adults that are struggling and encourages them to talk about what they’re experiencing by sharing their personal stories of recovery, tragedy, struggle or hope. Available in Spanish. OK2Talk.org
- Safe to Tell Colorado is a safe, anonymous way for students to helps someone who is struggling or hurting. Learn what to look for, what to listen for, and what to report. safe2tell.org
If you or someone you know is in crisis, reach someone who understands 24/7/365.
- Colorado Crisis Services- 844-493-8255 or Text “TALK” to 38255
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Veterans Crisis Line– 800-273-8255 and press 1 to talk to someone