The NAMI Arapahoe/Douglas Counties Board of Directors is a dedicated group of volunteers committed to guiding our affiliate and furthering our mission to provide education, support and advocacy to individuals affected by mental illness within Arapahoe and Douglas Counties. Each board member brings their own individual passion to actively facilitating mental health awareness in our community.
We are here to help families and individuals with their mental health goals including support and recovery.
Left to right: Aaron Laudenslager, Amy Staley, Jason Hopcus, Beckie Watson, Dr. Jean Miller, Wes Skiles, Jesse Huebner
Our NAMI Arapahoe/Douglas Counties Board of Directors Are
- Jason Hopcus – President/CEO and NAMI Connection Facilitator
- Anne Sieker – Community Engagement
- Wes Skiles – Board Chair
- Jean M. Miller, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, ACS – Vice President and Scholarship Committee Chair
- Beckie Watson – Treasurer, Membership and Volunteer Coordinator
- Amy Staley, LCSW – Secretary
- Jesse Huebner
- Aaron Laudenslager