The NAMI Arapahoe/Douglas Counties Board of Directors is a dedicated group of volunteers committed to guiding our affiliate and advancing our mission to provide education, support, outreach, and advocacy to individuals affected by mental illness within Arapahoe and Douglas counties.
Each board member brings their own individual passion to actively facilitating mental health awareness in our community.
We are here to support families and individuals with their mental health goals including support and recovery.
Left to right: Aaron Laudenslager, Amy Staley, Jason Hopcus, Beckie Watson, Dr. Jean Miller, Wes Skiles, Jesse Huebner
Our 2019-20 NAMI Arapahoe/Douglas Counties leadership team is:
- Jason Hopcus – President/CEO and NAMI Connection Facilitator
- Jean M. Miller, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, ACS – Vice President and Scholarship Committee Chair
- Beckie Watson – Treasurer and Membership Coordinator
- Amy Staley, LCSW – Community Partnership Liaison
- Jesse Huebner – Secretary
- Jean Spahr- Volunteer Coordinator